Friday, July 30, 2010

oh yummmmm

While watching the Food Network "kid in the candy store" episode, We discovered a Carmel
apple shop that is just a block away...after watching the show...we HAD to go check it out!!
I have walked by and thought "How can a candy apple store stay in business"
When you walk in, you are greeted by these beautiful colored apples, like 50 flavors...we were
like a kid in a candy store!!! We decided to share this orange cream one. OH MY!!!!
YUMMMMM. They cut it up for you...it is dipped in the softest Carmel, then into a layer of white chocolate then dipped in Orange stuff, then drizzled with more stuff....OH MY, did I say that already?!? It was to die for, REALLY, that good!!!

And...the store was packed with people!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I am sooooo glad that our only good shop is not close so I cannot get to these often ;) They are amazing!
Hugs,Lisa

Jenny said...

I don't think I'm gonna google to see if there is one around here. This looks so yummy and summery!

Sandy said...

I've never seen any candy apple like this! It is stunning...almost too pretty to eat.