Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Gift and More Artwork

 I won this beautiful watercolor journal which is hand made by Lori, over at Elvie Studio, she is having a class on how to make her beautiful binding. The watercolor and lettering is just exquisite! See the darling tag she made just for me, that say Charming Designs, I will treasure this!  Thank you Lori!


I started gathering some of my artwork, I reworked some of these, adding extra embellishment and inking, My spoon ornaments need a little tweeking... As I add them to Etsy, I'll be showing them.

1 comment:

Blessings from Cindy said...

Hi Laurie~
Congrats on your win; you deserve it & no one could be more suited to win that journal. I love all the artwork & spoons you are preparing for Etsy. It is hard to choose a favorite! It has been beautiful here the last few days. The leaves are really starting to fall. *Hugs* to you, my friend!
Blessings,
Cindy