Saturday, January 12, 2013

 Here is todays painting...day 12. A little watercolor I won this beautifully made watercolor book from Martha Lever...it was a delight to paint in it.
 I thought I was ready to put my winter decor away...but when its been getting down to 27 at night, here in So. California...and there is a lot of snow on the mountains...I'll have to keep winter around for awhile longer.
These are not my designs...I painted them  years ago, I use to paint on antiques a lot when we lived in Oregon..the price of antiques down here is ridiculous. Hope you enjoyed my post today...
I am linking up with
Pink Saturday

4 comments:

Denise at Forest Manor said...

I LOVE your blue bird watercolor; it's precious!!! We have many bluebirds in our neighborhood, and we love to watch them. Your snowmen are cute, as well. I usually put my snowmen out after the Christmas decs come down, and leave the snowmen up until the end of February.

Visiting from Pink Saturday. Have a wonderful day!

Denise

Adrienne said...

Love your paintings. Do you want me to fill the back of my SUV with Oregon antiques and bring them down to you? Wouldn't that be fun?
~Adrienne~

Martha Lever said...

Hi Laurie,
I just remember to tell you what video from Hedi I watched. I went to this place:
http://www.lilipubsorders.com/MORAN-Hedi/products/25/
And rented a couple of her videos for a one day rental. Very affordable. I enjoyed watching her.
Let me know how your workshop goes with Leslie Saeta. Do I have that right?

Shelley Ross said...

Hello Charmingdesigns. I tried to email but don't see on your blog how to reach you. So am leaving this comment. You posted a question on my blog: A Painter's Notes.

The palette is designed to rest on the legs of the tripod. It has wooden "hooks" on the back of the palette box, exactly the right size to sit on the tripod. Hard to explain. I bought it from "Art Box and Panel" You can see pictures of the pallete on their website:
http://artboxandpanel.com/
I love this painting system and highly recommend it.