Friday, June 14, 2013





Its been forever since I have posted on my blog...Facebook has taken over, the art groups and art classes all have facebook for us to stay connected, so my poor blog is being neglected.
I dont even know if anyone is here any more...if you are, could you say hi so I'll know your visiting.
This mixed media birdie is listed on EBAY, come take a look, started her out at $3.00

 http://www.ebay.com/itm/261228937709?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I'm connecting up with Pink Saturday http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/...which I havent done for a long time

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm here! In the wee hours of the morning. Can't sleep - new meds for my ankle issues are to blame! Ankle feels better. I'm wide awake - eating crackers and sipping diet grapefruit soda and enjoying your post. Love seeing your artwork! You are SO talented, dear friend. When you get a minute stop by my blog and Daffodil's blog and see what we've been up to. Daffodil is gutted and soon will begin to become the beauty she's longing to be.
~Adrienne~

Unknown said...

Hi Laurie,
Just stopping by as your post caught my eye, I know what you mean about classes, FB Etsy , creating and then having the time to blog, hard to do it all and Im right there with you!
Ha let me know when you figure it out!
Hugs Marilou

Brook said...

Yes, I am still checking in daily. I miss your trips here in the southland. I am just outside of Temecula but being an advanced Senior I no longer drive the freeway. So, when you went to the different beach towns I went along with you. LOVE your art work. I certainly know the time element to blog, but you are missed along the trail. Blessings, Brook

Meline.wall said...

I love your blog! You have so much talent:)

Meline.wall said...

I love your blog! You have so much talent:)