Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Took a Break...

I took a quick break tonight to make this. My dear friend Julie suggested that I make an ornament out of my spoons...so I did...but I wanted a tag that could be removed...so, this is what I came up with...
I punched out the oval...embossed Merry Christmas, glittered the "pinchy thingy"...added a bit of lace and a piece of vintage jewelry...I tried it out. It hangs beautifully on a tree branch, but it is still an easel...you've gotta LOVE multipurposing!!! Let me know what you think...
I have to finish up two old shovels...I've been painting old old shovels for years now...If they turn out I'll show you a picture.lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really really cute!!
I want to see the shovel!
Diane

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

That's a great idea! 2 gifts in one! Very cute..
Colleen

the author said...

Seriously so adorable!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Such a sweet ornament!!
:)
~Becca~