Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I've been working...no, playing!!

I just retook this top picture...out doors, it turned out better.lol.
Have you checked out Collage Camp??? KC has offered a wonderful workshop, showing us all her tips and techniques...It is soooo much fun! Lipstick Ranch is the name of her artwork. Click on the icon on the right. This picture is so washed out..it is a very warm tone
This is one of those journals you can pick up for $1.00.I wanted to try out the same technique as I did on the canvas. It worked great!! I'm going to do up a few of these for the sept sale.

8 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Totally Gorgeous my friend!

Betty said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! What a nice idea for journals. Yes, you HAVE been busy...er, playing.

Coleen said...

very kewl!!.......love the color palette.....my friend, Marcie, took that class, too!

Heart Hugs,
Coleen

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

Hi Laurie,

love them, sooo pretty as always , I purchased a journal a couple weeks back to play with and forgot about it , maybe I should find it today and play a bit :)


Have a good day !!!
Hugs
Renae

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh. My. Gosh! Gorgeous!!!! I love it and the journal? Perfection :-)

Lisa said...

I love them both bit the journal is great!! Just what I need more stuff! hehehe
Hugs,Lisa

Alison Gibbs said...

Such fun to play and create
Alison

Unknown said...

These are lovely! Love them both! The photo taken outside of the cloth collage definately showed up the sparkles of the rhinestones and soft glow of the pearls much better.