Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Sea of Tulips and a Silly Kitty Photos

My Spring Trader Joes Flower manipulated photo.
Bunnies By the Bay. I'm listing her on my EBAY
I set a staging area to photograph my Bunny By the Bay Bunny...and when I came back, this is what I found, he was so sweet, so left him there
I decided to take a little photo, he started to wake up
What started out as a yawn.... turned into this.....
I was so surprised when I looked back at the photos and saw this tongue...pretty funny.

7 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Love the tulips but your sweet kitty takes the prize. What a sweetheart.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Your photo is gorgeous... I love how you have made it look like a painting! And your kitty is so adorable all curled up in the tablecloth!

Annesphamily said...

That is a pic you could not have posed! I love it!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Beautiful flowers; charming bunny; adorable tabby!!

Adrienne said...

The tulips are gorgeous but the kitty is the best! So cute!
~Adrienne~

Kimberly said...

Cute and funny! How could it get better?

Susan said...

Laurie,

I LOVE the tulips! Beautiful! Also, the kitty cat...very cute and sweet!