Saturday, August 4, 2007

Goodies from my trip


Here are some of the goodies I got on my recent trip. I have already started putting them to good use. I found a great piece of lace and wonderful black and white trim. Look at this beautiful pink wool coat...it is just perfect for making my pink birds. I found a few old spoons, glitter and a beautiful cup. I love the old bottle, I bought some bath salts at a wonderful shop in San Fransisco that I have put it it, now it needs embellishing. See the beautiful black glass knob, I don't know what to do with it, but sometimes you just have to have it!

9 comments:

Stampindamour said...

WOW!! what great finds!! Very SHABBY!
:0)

-pamela

Unknown said...

Sometimes, I think half the fun is laying out the fancy display of ephemera when we return home. Simply setting the items on some meaningless counter will not do. It needs a photo op-- as you have accomplished well! I live close to Whittier and just found an Antique Store in a more vintage area on the North/East side. I bought a pretty little mini sliver hotel ladle. I put it in a pink teacup and even left the vintage price tag on it! Too cool!

Blessing to YOU, kj

Michelle said...

Okay, I just found your blog, and your are the bird lady! Haven't I seen your darling bird on Natasha's blog(and I swear a couple of others?!) they are so darling and so is your blog! So nice to meet you!

Lizzie said...

Wonderful finds!

I can't wait to see the treasures you create with them.

Thank you for checking in on me- things are going well, just winding down at the end of the pregnancy and taking many, many naps!

Natasha Burns said...

Love the goodies Laurie!!!!!

Sugar Bear said...

Love those items! They make such a pretty picture all together.
Karla

Cheryl Ensom said...

oh yummy! Can't wait to see what you do with these!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Such pretty finds! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Be sure & visit me soon and you will see I have nominated you for a Nice Matters award, copy & paste pic and nominate a few others.You are such a sweetheart, you really deserve it! Help spread the love. Being Nice makes everything well... Nice.

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Vicki Chrisman said...

Goodies.. is right!!! Wow! Great stuff!