Friday, April 17, 2009

Flowers, Glorious Flowers..PNK SATURDAY

I was given this bouquet of flowers from my friends Bill and Janet here where we live. The flowers in the banner were sent to me from my bestest friends in San Jose Calif. Thank You!!!
I did this little painting today. I took the photo after dark, so it is a little dark looking.
I cut some lace into a scallop and attached some beautiful velvet ribbon.
Happy Pink Saturday
hosted my Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.
******************
Stacey came to spend the night tonight. It was so much fun! Well, fun for me...after I took my shower she cleaned and checked my wound...guess what she found...2 stitches that the Dr. missed, she got them out. The best part was when she brushed and blew it dry my hair..aaaaah. It was delightful!
We're planning a fun day Saturday!

12 comments:

The Joy of Nesting said...

Hi Little Miss!!

I'm glad you are feeling more human again :) I love the bit of Blog redecorating you did!!

You will probably find errant stiches and pieces of suture for a number of months. Although the ones used to close the inner tissue are "self dissintegrating" you still have those hearty ones that will refuse and work themselves to the surface :) Now if you can only stay out of trouble for a while ((G)) :)

STAY SAFE!!!
Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday ! X Es X

Kathy Raker said...

I am so sorry to read of your mishap with the kitty. Then on top of it yet the light falling on you. I am glad you are feeling more like your normal self and the mending process is short.

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


~ Gabriela ~

Cath's Pennies Designs said...

Beautiful painting! Love the needlefelted nest and eggs too!
Happy Pink Day!
Cathy

Betty said...

Even with all your injuries, you are still able to create such lovely things..you are amazing! I'm glad you and Stacey have a fun day planned...enjoy!

Char said...

There is nothing better than love and friendship is there. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Claudia said...

Your painting is so sweet! And those flowers are beautiful! Happy Pink Saturday!

Lisa said...

Hi! I just love your Pinks! I'm goign to have to figure out if I have a place for one of your pictures! I have very little space but I'm trying to redo, just to look a little different! Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

Bumble Bee Cottage said...

Oh my gosh Laurie, I haven’t visited your blog for a little while and it looks like you have definitely been in the wars. I am glad to hear you are healing well and feeling better. I love your new birdie paintings; they are very tweet (sorry bad joke). I hope you have a wonderful Pink Saturday.

Unknown said...

Lovely flowers, Laurie! They look like the perfect thing to brighten a challenging past week or so! Looks like you are very well-loved! :)

♥Mimi♥ said...

Great goodies you're sharing! Don't you just ♥ Pink Saturday? This is the one day that I get to totally indulge myself, get all girlie, drink tea with cream, and share time with friends on the internet. Your blog post this week was wonderful...as usual!

Went out to dinner with friends, so I'm a little late, but better late than never, right? I wish you a Sunday filled with family, l♥ve, sunshine and peace.