Friday, November 6, 2009

New Hobby

Ttv: " Through the view finder" I've been googling Ttv, it is fascinating. I went to a camera shop here in town that deals in old cameras, so we went outside and to check out a few old cameras
No, the above picture wasn't taken this way. I just thought It turned out to be a neat picture.
Here is what I came away with...now I have to make a contraption to block out the light...my plan is to try it out this weekend.
Today is opening day of the bazaar that I'm in.
I needed to take a little break from crafting
next week I plan to jump back in.
I'll have a sneek peek tomorrow

3 comments:

LR said...

have a great time this weekend with that wonderful camera.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Where is the bazaar, Laurie?

Adrienne said...

Hi, Laurie - Love your 'new' camera! Here's an idea for your piece to block out the light! The day I was wandering around the Antique Faire with my camera I took a few quiet moments to join Miss Betty for lunch in an out-of-the-way place near the front of house on the side. Just as I started eating a sweet gal came along with her camera and a 'contraption' I didn't understand. She had an older camera similar to yours. She took a quart milk carton, cut out the bottom and the top, cut it to the height she wanted and slid it down over the camera. She may have cut out places for knobs and buttons and things she needed to access. I took a photo of her taking a photo. I'll email it to you so you can see it better. Maybe this will work for you!
~Adrienne~