Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Zoom is Incredible!

We had a beautiful evening here in So. Cal.
I was standing up on the road. I couldn't even see the birds...that's why I drew you a circle...

I zoomed in with my new camera...unbelievable. Isn't that neat!!

I'll get back to blogging, I am so busy taking on=line classes.

Stephanie Lee's metalsmithing class. I have to read the PDFs

then watch her incredible videos, then you have to get busy and

cut and solder our pieces...fun fun fun,

Then I'm taking 2 photography classes with Jessica Wesolek
fantastic...So much to learn, then we have go out and take photos,

I didn't know it would be so hard to "find" the photos for her

to critique...learning so much!!

Then one of my blogging buddies husband had a massive stroke

that has left him in bad shape, then he got double phenomena

I'll be back with the color GREEN for Jenny Matlocks class

on Wed. night!

1 comment:

The Joy of Nesting said...

Hello Lit'l Miss,

In order: Holly Birdbeak I think I want a zoom like that when I grow up!!

Holly UofCnA (uni of craft n art)You know I think you could squish one or two more online classes in if you gave up sleeping for a few weeks!! :)

Holly Photomainia You have a whole new world to find your pictures in. And it sounds like you guys are just having the time of your life exploring your new lives!! I'm soooo happy and quite proud of you Lit'l Sister!!!!

How very sad, I will be sure to add your blogging buddy and her husband to my daily thoughts.

Now I'm off to go register for Deryn & Susan's new online mix-media class Come check it out. it should be loads of fun, resin, metal,jewelry,paint,paper oh such fun!!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.