Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Pink Saturday

 I have been a part of Pink Saturday off and on for years...Beverly is having a Pink Saturday Birthday
 I painted a back ground to paint a roses, I want to learn to draw my own design...
 I tried laying out the rose, with buds, moving the leaves around to see what design I like. I'm having so much fun with just photographing the roses, cant wait to get to the painting!!
I am linking up with "How Sweet the Sound" and
My Romantic Home
Happy Pink Saturday...here is a cupcake!

3 comments:

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

HPS! 4th Year!!!



My favorite is your cupcake!


Gabriela

Adrienne said...

I love the way you are getting ready to paint roses! Can't wait to see more.
~Adrienne~

J.Rylie.C said...

Such a sensational entry for Pink Birthday!

Please come and link at my Color Connection meme through my PINKentry, hope you'll join the fun!