Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bird Nest an Roses Paperweight

Lookie!! Heart shaped paperweights!!! Again, I used a really expensive grade watercolor paper,
Its one of those things, I bought it and was "Hording" it...I love the feel of it, I love how the watercolors play on it...It was time to start using it.lol!!!
Check out my Etsy...
Thank you so much for all the wonderful ideas for the "charms" If you think of something else, please keep the ideas coming...scroll down, I'm giving one away.
If you want to read a funny post...go see Mary Ellen. Its about folding towels. LOL.

4 comments:

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Happy New year Laurie....
I may not comment much but I always check out what you are up too and view your latest creations. I love ALL your work.

Heres to a prosperous New Year!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading everyone's ideas for your keychains and liked Pam's idea for the ornaments. You could change the images according to the time of year and IF I had a cute little tree, I would love to change it monthly! They are so cute and would make adorable luggage tags, purse tags, briefcase tags...oooo!!!

Unknown said...

Very sweet!

Margie said...

These are soooooo lovely! You come up with such wonderful ideas and the results are always sooooo beautiful (and/or adorable)!

Margie :)