Saturday, June 20, 2009

oooops

I'm back from my class...no pictures to share, you say?? Weeeeel, this is what happened.
Alarm went off, had a cup of coffee. Got dressed, hair brushed, shoes on, bag in hand.
You know what sweet DH that I have...he got up, got dressed, had coffee and we got in the car at just the right time and headed towards Portland. We drove for about 45 min. I found Lisa's house with no problem. I grabbed my bag, said by to DH saying...see you at 4:00 bye bye. Walked into Lisa's house, other gals had also just arrived. Stacey called right then, I told her we made it ok and that I would call her during lunch.
We all proceeded downstairs where Lisa's fabulous classroom is located.
I found a place to sit...I asked everyone which one was Betty (I wanted to meet Betty) Lisa said, Betty was here yesterday, but not for todays class. Ok, thats ok...then I was looking around at the supplies...um where's the paints and drawing things??? ummmm I wonder why she has all these embellishments out. ummmmmmm LISA??? What class is this???? she said, why...its the "heart" class. I then cocked my head to the side and said.....do you think I'm in the wrong class???!!! I'm here for the painting class....everyone was silent for a moment.....then busted out laughing. She was so sweet, said I could stay, but I didn't, called my DH and said...Cooooome baaaaack.
Then I called Stacey and told her what happened....
Now...here is where I'm confused (lol) My husband and daughter weren't at all surprised, why is that???? The good news...I didn't miss my class, it is tomorrow and I can still take it. lol

6 comments:

Lisa said...

SO glad you didn't miss your class! I can't wait to see after your class!
Hugs,Lisa

Unknown said...

ROFLOL! Oh, that sounds like something I would do...I hate to admit it. :)

Have fun in your class TOMORROW! ;)

Unknown said...

Too funny! Good thing you can do it all over again tomorrow!

Thanks for sharing!

Tina

Adrienne said...

Oh, Lisa, I'm so glad you didn't miss your class but I sure wish you could have met Betty! You'll meet her (and me!!) at the Deepwood Antiques Faire in September anyway. (Did I tell you that Betty and I are going to have a table there? Yes we are!) I can't wait to see what you do in your class tomorrow. Of course there will be pictures - right? You make me feel a bit better because I do things like that every once in awhile. ~Adrienne~

Wildflowerhouse said...

I went to a church for a wedding once. Kept looking around for someone I knew, but no! Then I thought these people are acting like they were going to a funeral... they were. I was suppost to be a block over. I sat through the whole funeral to embarrassed to get up and leave. I did make the wedding reception though. Scatter brained...who me. LOL Sharon

Tolentreasures said...

I have done things like that! Actually more than I want to admit! Glad that you were early and not late!

Cathy