Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vintage Camera Treasures

We've been going through boxes that have been packed away for years...my husband came
flying in saying "look what I found, you're going to love it" And sure enough, I LOVE IT
These are small opera glasses, I love the patina on them
And then this camera...oh so cute! A baby Brownie, in perfect condition
It was in its box, with the instructions!
My receipt for this baby was $33, 20 years ago at an antiques shop
in Vail Colorado
And one of these fold up types, in its box, with the instructions!!
(update: I couldn't get it closed, so I came back here to ask anyone
if they knew how to close it...then I read what I wrote...it came
with instructions...lol, I opened up the little book, and there it was,
I would have never figured it out!)
And this makes 3 cameras

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Love your 'finds'! Are you going to sell the Baby Brownie camera? If so, would you let me know - or I will bid on Ebay if you list it. Hope all is going well for you and your dear ones. I really want to get down your way and see my dear ones and visit The Cotton Patch! Soon, I hope.
~Adrienne~

Dandelion and Daisy said...

I love old cameras. I recently picked up three at an estate sale for a dollar each. I'm trying HARD not to start another collection, good luck with that! Love the "opera" glasses, too.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Laurie, great stuff! The opera glasses are making my heart do flip flops!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

The Joy of Nesting said...

Ha Little Miss,

Isn't it funny the treasures we find when we do a good spring cleaning of our life!!?? Oh but how fun and renewing it is to be able to start over with a clean set of cupboards!!

Any new??????!!!!!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

Anonymous said...

Love the opera glasses, Laurie!
Diane

Tolentreasures said...

What great finds! Can't wait to see how you display them!

Cathy