Friday, April 30, 2010

We Made It!!

Tired, Sore, Exhausted, but we got the truck unloaded with the help of a few young boys. When was the last time you had total strangers ask if you needed help, we needed help!!! Three 8th graders gave us an hour of their time...thats like giving us 3 hours of work. We paid them well and they went on their way.
Snow on the mountain tops. Roses blooming all over the property. We're sleeping in, we woke up at 5 am for the last 3 mornings.
Thanks for all of your kind words!! Isn't blogging wonderful!!!
I'll get some pictures taken for tomorrow
oh, the guy who is helping out around here...computer person....SCORE! He's going to set my new computer up for me tomorrow, I'm so excited!!!

9 comments:

The Joy of Nesting said...

Wooooooo Hoooooo Little Miss!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!! How do you feel????? How is your heart&spirit???? Talk to me after you sleep in and have your first cup of caffeine in your brand new life!!!!!! You guys done good!!!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

PS when you have a min I posted my interview ;)

Lisa said...

SO glad you are safe in your new home! Happy setting up!!
Hugs,Lisa

Connie said...

So you're now in my old stomping grounds, sugar. Good luck in your new venture and with your new home.
xoxo,
Connie

Adrienne said...

Hi, Laurie -
I'm so glad to hear that you made it to your new home! You and your family have been on my mind and I've been praying since you left our area earlier this week. Can't wait to hear more and see photos.
~Adrienne~

Susie Jefferson said...

Congratulations on the move. I'm excited FOR you, lol.

Can't wait to see the photos when you're settled in - sounds like the roses are blooming especially for you! And a new computer - ahhh, heaven...

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Glad you are safely there! Great that you got some much needed help, too! Can't wait for you to get settled in~~

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

The Feathered Nest said...

Hey honey!!! I'm so glad you are "home" sweet friend!!! And to have help at our age is priceless, isn't it?! Rest well so you can have the energy to do what you need to do, hugs and love, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Terrific, Laurie! A good soak in a hot tub of water is in order now! And when the dust clears....pictures!

Much happiness is wished you!
Diane

Alison Gibbs said...

How wonderful to have the boys to help unpack.
Alison