Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happiness is California Sunshine!!

Just popping in. I had a rough day on my brain. I did a "work through" on the computer trying to learn a new system. I had to run clear across town to get a wireless thingy for my computer, then discovered I needed a new keyboard and mouse, I'm up an running now. Thats the good part. I've taken photos, I'm just to tired to get them into my computer.
Love the sunshine!! Love the warmth, Love the gal that is teaching me my new job, Love the food. Love the flowers. Love our location/town. I'm a happy gal. It feels good to know we made the right descion.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you are happy! Sorry they didn't like that you left early! That stinks but I guess they were not prepared. Enjoy! Rest!
Hugs, Lisa

Connie said...

How could you NOT be happy where you are, sugar? We used to live in that area.

Why are they dragging you through the mud and how can they do that?

xoxo,
Connie

Adrienne said...

So glad you're happy to be there - I know you made the right decision. Can't wait to see your photos and hear more.
~Adrienne~

Joanne Kennedy said...

Well, welcome to So. CAL. I live in Orange County. Where are you at? Maybe we can one day meet up and have lunch??

Hugs,
Joanne

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Sooo happy for you, sweetie!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh this is wonderful to hear. So happy that all is so positive
Alison

Sandy said...

I love your new blog template. It is so fresh and pretty with the daisy. Glad to hear you made it to CA ok.

Teacup Lane (Sandy)

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Wow, you have been busy. Sounds like alot of "new" things happening with you. Sounds like you are happy but a bit exhausted. I'm sending a little hug your way on my site. Enjoy and don't feel pressured to pass it along soon. Just sharing your link and expressing how much I enjoy your creations. Love, Lisa

The Joy of Nesting said...

Waaa Hooo Way to go little sister!!!!! I'm bursting with pride!!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.