Sunday, May 16, 2010

This Week

This week, I plan to start showing you around our new apartment. But first, I wanted to show you what I found by the dumpster..I love this chair on the left, it is so sturdy. I plan to paint it and put on a nice soft cushion. Ant then I think I invision a nest and roses painted on the back. The chair on the right is just right for outdoors, a little shabby chic Pood likes his new home. This desk was my grandmothers. Right before we left I gave it
a coat of black paint. I added a few old bottles, camera, book and a dish of old buttons.
The coffee table is something I painted years ago, I need to glaze over the pink roses with a touch of red to go with the carpet.
Hope you enjoyed a sneek peek.

2 comments:

Char said...

Isn't it amazing what people throw out. You made quite a find girlfriend. Would love to see the finished projects, Char

The Urban Chic said...

I too am always amazed what people throw away or giveaway,, but their trash becomes my treasures. Love the yellow chair and wish I could paint the one stroke roses. My spouse can paint really good, but I can't seem to get him to do some for me. Hugs, Pat