Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sparkly Day in Long Beach

Nothing like a little bunny running in the city
What a view

Sparkly Ocean and Sailboats


View from where we had lunch




Looking through the window where we had lunch



Yes, we found another farmers market.




Fresh Flowers
~
Love this bike that they attached to the wall




ART ~ the theater

My purchases of the day....we went to Torrance to a Antique Street Faire
we visited this last year while on vacation. We had NO idea that 6 mo. later we
would be living down here!!! What fun!

Large very round pitcher...do I see a pincushion in the making????



Then there was this vintage cup, the color of my shelves in my bedroom
so adorable

And then there is this old speckled cup


I picked up this doily...Its one of those old plastic ones.
They are hard to find, great for crafting, spritzing painting, or stenceling



Then this little piece of linen.
Hope you enjoyed going on this adventure with me today.


1 comment:

The Joy of Nesting said...

What great treasures lit'l Miss,

I can see pin curtains in all the adorable cups and gravy boat. Uouwww and what wonderful little "nest for you birdies! :) How funny remember how hard everyone looked for the plastic doilies for the Castle&turret class??

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.