Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful That we Moved To So. Calif

Just a few minutes out of town there was snow in the mountains
This is Mt. Baldy

coming back down the mountain we had a spectacular sunset



A double rainbow


So peaceful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We came across a farmers market by accident, here is what we found
A lot of firsts for me.
I have never tasted a persmon. It was ok










These were delisious. Like dried apples
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then the best thing ever....
REAL Belgum waffles.
He put in a big ball of dough, takes a little time to get done.
The smell, heavenly







The first one...he accidently put on salt...kinda funny, but
we got the powdered sugar







Perfection







LOVE SO. CALIFORNIA!!!!!










2 comments:

Miss Rhea said...

Wow, those look so yummy !! I miss So. Cal. Not the earthquakes, but the weather and there is always something to do or see there. :) I miss your sweet birdies !!! I hope you make some soon :) Hugs sweet friend :)

Charlene said...

GREAT photos! I adore California. You are so lucky to live out there. I come out every chance I get. Sooooooooo many of my sweet friends live out there & I just have to live through them & their photos & stories of flea markets, barn sales & stuff they get to do. Have a great week. Charlene