Thursday, December 9, 2010

Calico Ghost Town

One of the highlights of our trip to Vegas was stopping off at an old Ghost Town. We were pretty much the only ones there, It was so fun to imagine what it must have been like "back in the day" it was a silver mining town. This little birdie just sat there letting me take photos, I added a little texture to the photo, then cleaned it off the bird.
Makes me thankful we have the cars that we do, what a rough ride this had to have been.

I love how this photo turned out



Love the old chairs they had on the porch


Chuckers




Is this called a flat tire???





1 comment:

What Karen Sees said...

Love these fun 'details' you've captured. We just visited Calico about a month ago and had a lot of fun. If you go to my blog and scroll down a bit you'll see several posts from there. We live in Utah and travel I-15 to the Pasadena area where I grew up. Where do you call home??