Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Artist at Work

This is what happens when you've been crafting, you get tuckered out!!
I've been doing some doodling and watercoloring. the birdcage I glued on, I die cut it out of glitter paper




I google watercolor coffee cups and I came across some great paintings, one was covered with scribbles, I panicked a bit, but went for it...fun fun fun






A work in progress, another design on saw on flickr








And the begining

now is it time for a nap??? Poodie has the best life!










3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I love your watercolors! and, yes, that kitty looks a lot like me when I'm about done crafting!!

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Fun work you are doing! Your kitty looks a lot like our Al cat both orange and it sounds like the same sweet temperament. Al has never met a dog or human he doesn't want to lick!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Your watercolors are wonderful. Jingles would be right there along with Poodie -- she is all tuckered out most of the time. :) Have a great day. Tammy