Sunday, July 10, 2011

I love watercolors

At the bottom of this post I'll show you the book with watercolor paper for $2. I don't know what it is about the price...but when I get a good deal, I feel free to play and not worry about making a mistake. When I buy a large sheet of expensive watercolor paper...I panick, I dont want to make a mistake, so I don't use it...



I played around with my watercolors last night. The picture above reminds me


of how all my bruises turned out...black and blue and green.lol


oh, yes, I was wearing a helmet when I fell off my bike, 3 days later...oh my


I am COVERED in brusies...do you do that, it takes a few days for bruises to show up



This is the begining washes, Not sure that my my lime looks like a lime, I'm thinking


a small avocado?? lol







Heres the book it was new, in the original package...$2







Lots and lots of watercolor paper!!


...back to the bike...There wasnt a scratch on it (because it landed ON me)

I returned it to the shop...I love dealing with small local businesses,

he ordered me a "baby boomer bike" where my feet

will touch the ground when I am still sitting on the seat!!! yea!!!









































1 comment:

Shelley Whiting's art said...

Your watercolors are very charming and delightful.