Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pretty Things

I picked up my new bike over the weekend. I was a little shaky at first, after my mishap.

Its just loverly! I can touch the ground when stopped. Who knew that was so important??


On our day off we took a little drive up into the mountains, love this long line of mailboxes

One thing I will miss...Oregon Wild Blackberries. Well, I may have found

a place to get some...I'll be checking back



We found the cutest little stream







Then we drove to Lake Elsinore

we just sat on our little chairs by the waters edge for a little bit


One more little mailbox from the mountains.





1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Love your new bike! Have fun - be careful - and enjoy the outdoors. I need to get back on mine but I'm not sure if my shoulder has healed enough.
~Adrienne~