Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Am I Up for THIS???

I went to visit Christy Tomlinsons blog and she had been contacted by these people and they asked her to put it on her blog....so I thought a minute...and then I jumped in and contacted them...am I crazy?? I have been working on a "word" for 2012...the word I wrote in my new journal is "TRY" I started a small list of things I want to try...well, I think this ad falls in this category...If I don't try, I wont know if I can. I did hear back from them, they wanted a photo of me and to list the the things I do...I had to laugh, but I started listing, and listing...I'll keep you updated!
You might also like:

3 comments:

Blessings from Cindy said...

Oh my Gosh, Laurie, You should do this!! That would be so awesome & you would be great!!!! Finally a TV show concept I could enjoy watching more than anything else & would love to see you compete!! I could say, "I knew her when she was just a little blogger!!" LOL!
Blessings,
Cindy

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh, you are sooo totally ready! The other's better watch out..yopu rock and your crats are art..A.R.T.

Just remember that, and you'll soon believe it yourself, 'cos we ALL know it :-)

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

OK, so I need to learn to proof-read...

I meant "you rock" and "Your crafts"

Geesh...