Thursday, December 29, 2011

Retro Chairs

I went to the Goodwill, Whenever I hear Stacey suck in her breath...I know she has spotted something...looking over were these two chairs...we looked all over for a price. Not finding one, I found the manager...before I tell you the price...we played a game in our mind, how much are we willing to pay...how much is to much, what is our top price, how much do we think they'll be...
seems like chairs usually run$20-$25, oh I hope not...$15 would be a good price
so...when she said...$5.99...Yeppers!! We came home with the two chairs.
Stacey got them sanded and painted...off to LA fabric district today. Cant wait to
see what she will pick for the cushions...stay tuned...

1 comment:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Awesome chairs! That's a really good price for Goodwill. I'm anxious to see the finished product, they are off to a good start.