Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Watercolor Book

Out of one sheet of watercolor paper, no waste, yep, used it all up. The perfect size for me...8 pages 7 1/2 X 5 1/2. I worked on the first page....aaaaah. Love watercolor paper!


I can't wait for Jan. 1 !! and then Feb. ! I'm already signing up for classes!! I love love love taking online classes, its a place where we can share and chit chat and get inspired and meet new friends. The first class is with Alisa Burke...30 days of inspiration! Check it out...great price. In Feb. she has another class too. Then Joanne Sharpe has a class coming up...$35, you cant pass up on the price!! Love her lettering. Check my previous post if you would like to win my tags, I'll pick a winner this evening
Thats all I have for now....

3 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Dear Laurie, just a quick note to let you know that my little snow tag arrived safely and I ADORE it!!! You are so talented!!! Thanks so much for picking my name for another of your fantastic giveaways. You know I love all you create and I do collect snowmen, so this will have a place of honor always in my home!!!

LOVE YOU!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

When, my dear, are YOU going to be teaching classes? We all know how talented and loving you are - you'd be a great teacher.

I love the lettering you've done here..good for you!

Blessings from Cindy said...

Laurie~
I love your nests paintings & this one is so adorable too! I may have to check out the classes...
Blessings,
Cindy