Friday, June 15, 2012

Paint Brush Holder

 I want to take my own brushes to class tomorrow. I came up with this idea. I took one of the $1 journal books, took out the pages, added vintage ledger pages to both sides, inside, added book binding tape
 I use some more of the quilt that I purchased for my journal wrap ( shown in previous posts) Added a layer of lace. Then on the inside I made a pink (doesnt look pink) brush holder, then I sewed it down the middle to the book covers...put it in my journal wrap... LOVE IT!!! oh, I added some of my canvas paper in the pocket, ready to paint ROSES!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Clever idea, Laurie. You'll have the fanciest paint brush holder there!!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Crooked Feather Studio said...

I really like this idea. I take my brushed with me when I do live painting at my gallery and they usually end up all over the place and I forget a few. This would keep me more organized, thanks for the idea!