Saturday, September 22, 2007

Getting into FALL



There was a crispness to the air this morning...ummm fall is in the air...I lost myself for a while today...Do you ever just get into a crafting zone and you cant and don't want to stop?? Well, I got started on this "lace cornucopia" and kept at it until I figured I could call it done! I had more fun making a mess. I spritzed this, rubbed it with metallic ink pads, sponged some gold metallic paint on it, went outside and found some baby pine cones...spritzed those, I sat the little cream birdie on a nest of gold wire. I think that this just calls out Autumn. I also think it would take you through Thanksgiving and Christmas with the color and sparkle..I just put this on EBay...Hope you like it! This post wont let me put a picture in...I'll come back this eve and try again! Please just go to my ebay and take a look.

13 comments:

Carolyn said...

This is soo cute ! ;o) Love it ! And using what you have outside on your doorstep - all for free !

Unknown said...

so adoreable!

Michele Kovack said...

This is so pretty! I am at some point gonna break down and buy one of these cute birds...in you etsy shop right?

Lizzie said...

Precious!!!

Your fall tags are lovely, too!

Cheryl Ensom said...

Oh these are lovely!

Charlene said...

Oh my I've been browsing your blog and you are VERY talented. I just love the birds in the tea cups, they are soooo sweet.

Miss Rhea said...

This one turned out so nice !! I love to tags and am watching them !! Hope to get them !! :)

Sugar Bear said...

Love this bird! The white and gold together look magical!
Karla

Vicki Chrisman said...

Ohhh.... ADORABLE!! Love this.. the texture, and colors...everything!

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute! I love the colors!

Debby Winters said...

WOW! This is just beautiful!

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You are so talented! Oregon is one of the places I have never been too-someday. I'll be visiting your blog often.

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, I love this little birdy, I have my eye on him? and was lucky enough to win the sweet little cream lace one as well, yipee!! Maybe this one will come to live in Australia as well, who knows? Have a spectacular day, kn Linda Lilly Cottage