Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Vacation!!!

Thanks to all that helped me figure out how to move my pictures around.!! My hubby and I took a mini vacation to California. We went through Mt. Lassen National Park. It was sooo beautiful!
Our destination was Truckee. Dean went fishing on the Truckee River.It is so wonderful . I was able to pull out my watercolors and get a little painting done...Is this not the way to spend a relaxing day. The sun was so bright. See this bag on the left. All my watercolor goodies fit in this bag. I looked all over the place for just the right bag. I found this in the mark down bin, it is waterproof and has 3 large sections...has a place for brushes...its a makeup bag and it is sooo perfect for traveling. I always leave it packed and ready to go. On the right is a water bag that folds up flat! Here is a close up of my messy watercolors
This is a better picture of the Truckee River. I came home with a few goodies that I will share with you tomorrow. This is where we ended our last day. Sisters Oregon is the best!!


2 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What glorious pics! Thanks for sharing. Glad you had such a nice trip! Love those pumpkins you sketched!!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Artifax said...

That looks like bliss! Great photos! Makes me feel like I'm there listening to the water and feeling the sunlight :)

And I LOVE your painting bag!