Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pansy Letterholder


***update*** It wasnt raining when I went to bed at 11 pm...woke up to rain! LOL , so we were able to say AH HA!...Those weather people were WRONG!
I thought I would show you an item that I just put on my ebay. I painted these flowers on this letter holder. There is a touch of gold on the cut edges. Well, our summer is going to be over tonight...they say the rain is coming in tonight at 9:00. I think its funny when they give us a time...then we sit and look at our watch, go out on the front porch to see if the drops are coming...then we say ah ah...those weatherpeople dont know what they're talking about, we come inside at 9:04...at 9:05...It starts pouring...this has happened before lol. so I will give you an update tomorrow as the the time the rain started...I'll be watching my watch ha ha!

5 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I just love your birds-especially the pink one on your banner!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Any rain?? lol

This is just beautiful! Oh... to be able to paint like you do!

Pinkie Denise said...

Oh, you are a wonderful painter. I love the beautiful pansies. I love all flowers but pink roses are my favorite. I love your sweet birds too.Pinkie

Shawn said...

This is so pretty! You are so creative! I wish I had your talent and could paint like you do!!

Unknown said...

I love the postcard holder! I went to your Ebay link and did not find it. Are you making more? Are there other color options? Do tell...

KJ