Saturday, September 29, 2007

Toy Singer Sewing Machine


It seems like I have been reading on blogs about getting organized...That word and I dont get along! I know where everything is (except my sissors!) But it is never organized...I DONT HAVE TIME, is what I keep telling myself, as I drool over all these wonderful rooms everyone is showing! Well, I just put this little cutie on ebay . I bought it when my daughter was a baby. I decorated with quite a few little sewing machines, vintage patterns and such. It was so cute! But, it is time to share my treasure with another....

6 comments:

Miss Rhea said...

That is so cute !! i love your pansies, one of the happiest flowers ever !! :)

Sugar Bear said...

I know! I can't seem to be organized either.
Karla

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

That is the sweetest little sewing machine I have ever seen! I try to plan my day, but if I start making something, other things might not ever get done!

Vicki Chrisman said...

THAT is CUTE!!!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

My mom has an old black singer so this caught my eye. so adorable. I found your purse collage in Sept. I love that, it's beautiful. I made a "family collage" posted in July. It includes many family treasures. Now I want to make another one. Thanks for sharing.

Pattie Wilkinson said...

Your blog is sooooo sweet! It just makes me go awwwwww, every time I visit. And the sewing machine made my heart skip!
PattieWack