Thursday, October 4, 2007

more goodies



I just got these finished for a dear frend Wendy. A new paint can painted with sweet bluebirds and roses. Then I made this special cone from a vintage doily and vintage flowers and buttons. I made the glittery pins to match.




I had another Vintage Fire King cup, so what is a girl to do....I made another pincushion with a charming black bird. It has a beautiful necklace. Im selling it on my ebay along with the little pumpkin tag that I painted with watercolors.

11 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Those are the sweetest little bluebirds! Do you think Wendy would mind if they accidentally "flew" over here instead? ;)
Too cute!

Unknown said...

i loved that little crow in the orange cup so much, shame on me, i had to bid on it. lol. shhhh dont tell the hubby. lol

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

So So sweet!! I love the little cone!

deb said...

I love that she has a necklace!

Lizzie said...

OH! I love your halloween birdie! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie....we've tagged you! Come join the fun :)

Michele Kovack said...

I love these birds! You are so darn creative!

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

how adorable as always!!!! sooo cute!! :-)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh... all your creation are so sweet! I just cant wait to get over here and see what you've dont next!

Pinkie Denise said...

I just love coming over to see your new creations. They are great and clever as usual. Thank you for sharing with me Pinkie Denise

Miss Rhea said...

Oh My I LOVE those Bluebirds !! And the little Birdie on the spoon. !! You are so talented Laurie !! Everything you touch is perfect !! I love my little Punkin's ! :)