Saturday, October 13, 2007

Glimmer Mist Birdie!



Ok. I had to try out my new colors of Glimmer Mist. I sprayed the flowers with a couple different pinks. After it was all put together I spritz the whole thing with the gold iridescent. I didn't know which photo I liked best, so I put them both on. The top one I took with natural sun light shining on it. This spoon is sooo beautiful. It is a soup spoon and has a little basket of flowers. It has an engraved *F* on it. I think is stands for Flowers...or the name you give this birdie!!. Well, I did just put this on my EBAY.
I have been tagged...about the weird things about me...I'm working on it LOL. Just a preview...My last name growing up was...are you ready??? FRED yep! Fred. You think I didn't get teased about that!! The big question was...How do you spell it??? Not real hard!! I do know there are a few other Fred's out there, if you have that last name...I bet we're related!!. That's it for tonight! Have a great Sunday!

11 comments:

FrostingsNSparkles said...

They look so pretty, I take it you were happy with your new Glimmermist :D :D Such sweet birdies!

Scrappy Moments said...

They are so sweet, You have a beautiful Blog :) I'm in Oregon too...

Angie
www.scrapnmomsmoments.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i think would have to call him figaro, becasue he looks like he is just singing his little heart out.

Natasha Burns said...

Lori how gorgeous!!! Think I might get some of that glimmer mist!
How funny people asked to spell Fred!!! Mabye they thought it was a trick question and thought you said Thread???!!!

Natasha Burns said...

oops! i meant Laurie not Lori! so many Lori's out there I got confused!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hi Laurie ,thanks for stopping by my blog ,i am not sure which site you need 1) www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com which gives you a layout idea then you you use it as you want ,
if you still need help email me at dcampions12@aol.com i tried your email but could not get it to work ,
by the way i checked out your blog at you create some stunnig things ,i love them chat soon Dawnx

Little ol' Me said...

wow, this is just beautiful!

I'm on the hunt for that amazing glitter mist now!
Tiffany
Autumn Cottage

LaurieStar said...

I love all your little birdies! :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

So pretty!

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

the glimmer mist worked great!!! sooo cute!!! xo Britt

Artifax said...

What sweet little birdies! All dressed in their glimmermist. :)