Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Watercolor Sparkly Snowmen

Oh Do I ever love Snowmen! As time goes on I will be showing more. I have some wonderful Ideas that I'm working on for my little birdies. I'm wondering if I these little snowmen are "sellable"? I painted them with watercolors then I put Stickels on these little guys to give the sparkle.
Ok, Im onto #4...things about me. I always have a spot on my shirt! I cant keep a shirt spotlessly clean. I clean my townhouses when someone moves out, I paint them, If Im not doing that then I have paint on my shirt from crafting...I have to keep two sets of shirts...ones to work in and I try to keep a set of shirts that the spots arent so noticable...anyone out there have any good spot removel tips?

8 comments:

Joyce said...

These are soooo cute! Just when I think you have "cornered the market" on THE CUTEST creations.... you come up with something new! I have been enjoying your blog for some time now, especially your sweet birdies, and just wanted to tell you what an incredibly talented lady I think you are!
:-)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

These snowmen are absolutely stunning! WOW!

Sorry, I don't have any spot removal tips for you!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi!
You can get the "Enjoy!" stamp that I used on those little cards from a set called "Everyday Expressions" from Stampin' Up. I'm not sure if it's a retired set, but I'm sure you can find it on eBay! The "You Make Me Smile" stamp I used on a card is also from that set. Good luck finding it if you decide to search for it!

Kathleen Grace said...

Your snowmen are adorable, have you thought of trying to license them for retailers? They are as good as anything on the market as far as I am concerned! I don't know how to do that but maybe you can find someone to give you some advice. I would think a company like hallmark might want them for cards:>)

My Paper World said...

I just love your ice skating snowmen! they are gorgeous!

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

very cute!! I love snowmen!!

Dawn♥ said...

OM came across your blog via Carol aka scrapmomof2! Gorgeous blog. But girl I totally dig these adorable cards! Love the snowman on each! Fabulous job well done!

Crafty in Calgary said...

These are adorable!