Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Oh Boy...Colors!!

Have you been hearing all the hoopla about this Glimmer Mist.
Well, it is the most beautiful spritz you will ever come across. Now, FYI it is for scrapbookers, well, I have been spritzing on my birdies and the vintage flowers and my cards. My problem was I only had 3. So I looked on the website...Tattered Angels there are SOOO many beautiful colors, I couldn't choose. I looked up Oregon to see who might carry them. Usually it is somewhere about 5 hours away...but NOOO. Practically in my back yard. Running with Scissors, funny name for a store, but now I know why, its a dangerous store...$48 later (I got other goodies too). I couldn't stop! I had to see these colors in person...WOW, so now I'm off to play!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, oh my, we are loving the Glimmermist, such beauitful colours!

Sugar Bear said...

Waaa! No store in CT carries it! I'm going to ask my local scrapbook store to consider stocking it!
Karla

Miss Rhea said...

Looks like you will have fun with that !! You gotta love anything that says " Glimmer " :)

Shawn said...

Isnt that it wonderful! Is that harvest pumpkin color? It's one of my favorites!!!!

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

oh!! how cool!!! :-) I will have to buy some!! Where is that store? Is it near Salem? I would LOVE to go there!! xo Britt :-)

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Hi Laurie, thanks for visiting me! Looks like you are going to have a good time with your candy colored Glimmermist!

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

Thanks for telling me where the store is Laurie! sooo sweet!! I do love shipwreck,great store! :-) I would LOVE if you told me when she gets a new shipment in!! :-) thanks again!! big hug! Britt

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Wow, that's why I never go shopping at a crafts store when my wallet is full, or I'm hungry (or is that grocery shopping??!)
As always, I love your little birds.

Best wishes~Cathy

Pinkie Denise said...

Hi,
Wow sounds like so much fun. I don't know what these are but will check it out. Thanks for sharing Pinkie Denise

Artifax said...

Sounds like a wonderful product! And it comes in so many yummy colors!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I really want to try Glimmer Mist . . . it just looks gorgeous!

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I'll be back again!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh... can a girl ever have tooo much Glimmer Mist.. I think NOT! lol
Oh.. it's been so fun to finally get over here to catch up on reading and taking in all the eye candy! I've been so busy, I feel like I've been in a cave and finally got out ( at least for a minute , before going back in again) lol
I could look at your sweet birdies all day long. Each one with a personality all it's own!