Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Black Chairs********winners




Here are the chairs I finished for the upcoming sale Im going to be in. I just love the little chair, the big chair is a vintage library chair. Sorry, the photos could have been better. Ok. The winners of my cards for my 100th blog: The Green one will be going to Jenn & Jacqui http://thebowerbirdsnest.blogspot.com/in Australia, and the Blue one will be going to Scrapmomof2 http://crazyforcrafting.blogspot.com/ Thank you everyone that visited me!!

4 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Congrats to the winners (yay for Jenn & Jacqui, that means I will get to see the winning card in real life!).
Those chairs are adorable Laurie!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, can you hear our squeals of delight from way down under here in Aus !!! So happy to have won!!! Yippee!!! We ADORE your work, each piece is totally treasured in our home!! Thanks Laurie :) And the chair is stunning, beautiful colour combos! Have a great day, we will now!! Jenn and Jacqui

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness! I won? Are you totally serious? WOW! Like Jenn and Jacqui above, can you hear me? I'm very excited! You totally made my day! YEAH! Your work is just amazing. You are very talented!! Thank you so much!

These chairs are beautiful!

Unknown said...

pretty, pretty,pretty.
i love black furniture