Saturday, October 20, 2007

My last Fire King cup,

My last vintage Fire King cup is going to a wonderful gal who was so sad that she missed out on my last cup that sold on Ebay. #7 thank goodness I am on the last number! My anniversary is coming up on Oct. 22...I have been married to the same guy for 35 years...wow, we got married a mo. after I turned 20. The road has been up and down and around. I think the worse thing we went through was when our baby girl only lived for 24 hours. She had a diaphramatic hernia. But 2 years after that we were blessed with our daughter Stacey...One daughter, and yes, we spoil her. We love her to pieces, she is now 25. We have been through the death of my husbands parents, and also his best friend.. I think the thing we enjoy the most is going out to dinner...we lived in So. Calif for 15 years that is where I was introduced to the finest restaurants ever...We have to go to Portland, an hour away for a good "California" restaurant. So guess what we do on our anniversary...Dinner!! Actually we have ONE nice place to go that is right down the road.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are soo nice.
and i know what you mean about getting spoiled to nice restaurants. we were in san antonio but have moved to conway arkansas. if we want sushi or indian or any of the meals and flavors we got spoiled to we have to go to little rock about 45 min away.

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie, we just caught up on all your past posts after being away for a few days. We really enjoyed learning more about you, we laughed with you and shed a tear over your posts, you are such a sweetie! Have a lovely day :) and we'll catch up soon! Our tea cup should be arriving very soon!! Jenn and Jacqui

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

how fabulous Laurie!!!! Love it!! very cute!!! xo Britt