Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A little of this and that

One week and counting down!!! Got the suitcase brought in..Do you think someone wants to go.
California is REALLY HOT right now!! Guess we'll have to spend time at the beach!! yahoo
Anybody know how to use one of the Daisy Knitters??

A little project that I started. I painted the front section with chalkboard paint...(which scratched!!) Then I added copper tape and soldered it. I will then wrap it with lace and add wax to it. I found out that it holds up really well to use as a vase.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That kitty cat is SOOOO cute! I love it! I do not know how to use a daisy knitter. I cannot help you, there. Now, if you want to learn to tat...

Adrienne said...

What a cute suitcase! Mine is just plain navy blue. Guess I need to get something more 'girly' so it will be obvious who it belongs to!! Yes, it's hot in California. We're counting down, too. Just a bit over two weeks before we leave to head down there, too. The good thing? We will be in San Francisco most of the time and it tends to be cooler than where you're going. Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return. ~Adrienne~

Lisa said...

Love your stow away!!
Hugs, Lisa