Saturday, July 18, 2009

TICKETS!!

Whoo hoo!! I got tickets!!! I just heard about a Sugarland Concert up at Troutdale...its about 1 1/2 hours away...thats doable!! Its out doors at McMinnimums, they said we could bring "short chairs" that sure beats sitting on the ground. It starts at 5:00 pm...a little early?? I'm glad, but boy, it could be REALLY hot.


Then Stacey and I got tickets for American Idol winner David Cook. Hes coming to our State Fair, which is right down the road. The only guy on our "have to go see" list is Chris Daughtry.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

How exciting! enjoy!
Hugs, Lisa

Valarie said...

How lucky you are. My husband and I went to the country Music Awards this year and heard Sugarland sing...AMAZING!! Have fun. Valarie

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I love that McMenamins...hubby and I are staying the night there in a week or so...have fun!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

sharon said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog...I'll be back to see more of your work, but I already like it, very pretty...and birds!!!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Love a road trip and good music!! Have fun.
:)