Sunday, February 27, 2011

Flea Market Finds

I've been practicing and practicing...I think I see an improvement on my face drawing
I did a bit of shopping today...how fun is this bike rack


Here are my goodies for the day...a little wire rack, I have plans, I'll show it again once it is fixed

And these, I know that it is hard to find the old cloth tape measures...I don't know if I can cut it,
I love it sooo much. Then the little leather coin purse...
and the picture things, two pieces pull out...not sure what to do with it...but the price was right.
I needed some old pattern tissue for that upcoming class, 25 cents for all...not bad.
All together I spent under $10. That makes me happy!!!





3 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Oh, I think your drawing is totally improving...she's great!
Looks like you scored some great goodies while out shopping.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Wow...you're mastering those faces! Beautiful..and I **love** your haul!

Pellie / Penny said...

Such good finds and a decent price.

Oh I definetly think your faces are getting better.

Hugs,
Penny