Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beauty and Supplies

Trader Joes tulips...arent they stunning

I need more supplies for my new class I'm taking...so I HAD to go shopping!!
This childrens book 1914...who knew that BaBa Black sheep was so old!
JoAnn's had a great sale...texture plates, spray inks


Ordered the punchenella from Etsy...so many sizes




THEN...the best store of ALL!! French General...I got a bunch of
French papers for $5 It all came in that wonderful envelope below






A French kids school book...love the pages (above)







A few extra goodies just for fun. A tiny pear charm, little glass cherries

Wonderful French bag, and tags...I must go back soon,
they have soooo many wonderful things!
The day was beautiful...the mountains covered in snow...yes, just outside LA










3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Ohhh..I am gReEN with envy! Can't wait to see what you create!

Pamela Holderman said...

Love all those items. Visited my dad last week in Southern California and it was so beautiful after the rain. Never looked like that when I grew up there. Yay for no more smog. Hey have you checked out "Gilding the Lily" in Fullerton? You will be addicted if you like beads and old jewelry things. She has drawer after drawer of stuff.

Sandy said...

You are lucky that So Cal has so many great flea markets AND FRENCH GENERAL! We have nothing like that in No. Nevada that I know of. Just the usual thrift stores & antique stores : )