Thursday, March 31, 2011

French General Play Day!!

I've been prepping and preparing for this day! Its a day to be with other crafters and bring whatever we want to work on...I don't know about you, but I never know what it is I want to work on. Here's what I'm taking...I have 2 birds finished...so I'm taking a tea cup and a silver sugar bowl which means I'm taking quite a few pieces of lace, thread, glue, needles and a few embleshments What if I'm not in the mood for that...I prepared 3 boards to hold Tim Holtz birdcage. I'm hoping I can find something to hang from the holes...so, I had to bring wire, cutting tool, round nose pliers. Just for kicks, I threw in my cloth book I'm working on, I have the lace and thread and the glue. I also threw in a bunch of paper punched flowers to assemble. She is also showing how to make a vintage floral pin, I might decide to do that.lol. I have all these goodies loaded up in my vintage picnic basket. I do have my camera so I plan to take photos to share. I hope to have my own computer up and running so I can share my photos. Hope you all have a wonderful day!! oh, its suppose to get close to 90 today. Whoohoo to sunshine!

2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Sounds simply wonderful! Have a magical day :-)

Pellie / Penny said...

Hope your play date was fun.
Hugs,
Penny