Sunday, March 6, 2011

I've been busy

I did one of these books before, it was published in Somerset...I did a couple new ones.
I'm really excited. There is a new shop in Seal Beach, I talked to her about selling my things in her shop. I thought I better get busy crafting...

The poppies are out in full bloom



The roses at the Santa Monica Farmers Market were beautiful



Cute pillow in Laguna Beach



Also had lunch in Laguna...at the Big Fish this fresh
Mahi Mahi Fish Taco...$3.00 Soooo good





Stacey had blackened Salmon






These were called Buffalo Califlower...sooo good








I asked this lady if I could take a picture of her pooch. Adorable







After gallivanting around...we had to get some gas...OUCH!!!
close to home we pay 3.79, it will go up 10 cents from morning to afternoon

I would have loved to see the person this bike belonged to, so much fun
Hope you enjoyed my weekend with me, again!!
The idea was to go to Dana Point today. There is a Whale Festival going on...what a joke,
then we died laughing when we actually thought about it...what??!! are the whales
going to come up to shore so we could see them, no, there were very expensive
boat trips out and about. I don't know if anybody ever even saw any. We passed on buying a t shirt that said Whale Festival.











5 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

The yellow bike may be a great alternitive to those awful gas prices! love your books..can't wait to see your She Art creations!
Have a great day my friend ;)

Pellie / Penny said...

I love the covers of your books. They look so awesome.

Hugs,
Penny

helen said...

Thanks for you comment on my bog. I do love your photos - so bright and cheery and I love salmon!

Lisa said...

Yummy post! Now I am hungry!! Love your journals! My favorites yet!
Hugs, Lisa

Patti Sandham said...

That bike is a hoot! What a visual treat your blog is and your art is wonderful!

Cheers