Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good News and Bad News, no pictures

I'll start out with one of my bad news... my office computer got the worse kind of virus. I'm an apt. manager, I kinda have to have a computer...I don't know whats going to happen, the rent checks are going to start coming in...ack!!! Good News!!! I just found out that the French General is going to have an open class on Thursday, I'M GOING!! Whoohoo. Bad news: Stacey had one of those sticky things hanging in her bathroom that catches knats, well.....our kitty smacked into it, he FRICKED out!!! it stuck to his tail, tummy, hindquarters... when we pulled it off it took off huge chunks of hair. Then he was all sticky. So I looked on the internet and it said oil...so oil we did...all over him, then we had to shampoo him, thankfull we have a large step in shower. So Stacey and I got on jeans and sweatshirs, grabbed our kitty, and held him while we shampood him. Soooooo sad. We started up a fire in the fireplace and he is licking his wounds. poor thing. Check in tomorrow and I'll let you know how he is doing

1 comment:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh..poor baby! Healing hugs for Kitty coming at you!