Monday, March 14, 2011

Wool Birdies are BACK!

Hand painted vintage baby shoe

Not for long, I hope. I plan to take these to Seal Beach to sell in a shop. If not, I'll be listing them here.
I will be adding some flowers to the pitcher above.
Dont you just love this idea...Stacey came up with it,

And the vintage sugar bowl with vintage sheet music.
If you are new to my blog. These birds are my own designs. I hand dye the wool so each bird is one of a kind. I use vintage lace to make the pincushions. These birdies have been featured in Somerset Studio Life Magazines. I have sold them all over the world. I hope to get more finished so I can share them with you!

4 comments:

Char said...

Oh, I love your treet birdies!!! Char

Adrienne said...

Oh, my friend -
I knew it was you the moment I opened your blog! It's so good to see your birdies again. Loved seeing them when you lived up here - hope they sell well down there.
~Adrienne~

Pellie / Penny said...

I have always loved seeing your sweet little birds.
Best of luck in you venture to sell them at that shop.

Hugs,
Penny

Sinta Renee said...

Your pincushions are adorable! I just posted about pincushions yesterday... could I please use a picture and link to your blog for my post today???