Thursday, March 31, 2011

French General Fun Day!!!

What a delightful day, I needed a relaxing craft day, away from home
Someone brought little delicious cupcakes. How cute on their French General plate
Kaari taught a few of us how to make these fun floppy flowers. Kaari is the sweetest most delightful person!
THEN...she had this machine...oh my goodnes! I LOVE it! She shared her vintage papers, I made these pins...then...I got to thinking....what if I PAINT a little nest, or one of my birds...and put it in her machine...Kaari said I could come back and make them Whoohoo, I'm so excited.
Its hard to see, but she had the best scissors, they all say French General on them... The flower above is mine...it still need to tatter it a bit

These are all samples
Her boards are to die for
look at that loooong panel of patchwork
Fabrics...Moda...they are dreamy
I LOVE this board
I'm soooo glad I went!!
I'm going to be connecting up with "Pink Saturday" with Beverly at
"How Sweet the Sound

No comments: