Sunday, April 24, 2011

Huntington Beach Weekend

We were asked if we wanted to stay in a beautiful condo and house sit our friends dog.
We jumped at the opportunity. Such piece and tranquility. The sunsets were so beautiful.
to watch the pelicans fly so gracefully


A broken leaf waiting to have its picture taken


I could live at the beach! What a contrast to Oregon Beaches





I took 32 pictures of this lady as she was playing with her dog. I see a painting

in my future


We took a long bike ride on the beach path

had dinner out at a nice eatery

Just to get away

wonderful!

Then I found this perfect dandelion.

And to top it off, when I got home I went to pick

up my brand new laptop. ohhhh it feels soooo good and clean!












3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sounds like an absolutely glorious time. We have nothing but dust on this side of the world. Your images are lovely and inspiring. Best wishes, Tammy

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

That leaf reminds me of a heart! I'm allergic to dandelions but they have always intrigued me!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

The Cutest Cottage Lamps said...

Hi Laurie, it looks like life is treating you well - I do miss having a spring (it snowed again today!) Love, love love your Easter bunny's - they are precious! I'd like to see the painting of the lady on the beach when you finish it! Have a great week,
xoxo
Marilyn