Monday, February 25, 2008

A little mix of this and that

Heres my latest creations. I have had these shoes forever. I saw what Dawn at The Feathered Nest did with hers, and so I gave them my own twist...glittery pins, my little birds, I dyed and dyed the fabric to make it look aged, to go with the set of shell earring, that I took the backs off.

Can you see the sparkles on the little flower, i wanted it to look like 'sugared flowers'. Kari and Kijsa suggested I personalize these cupcakes, so when I get around to selling them I will customize them...great idea huh. See the one with the green jelly bean...Stacey said it looked like an olive...jeez..LOL..what do I do now?!? All I can see is an olive now.!!!!! LLLLOL I received a bag of packing goodies...I turned my back and .....I guess the pictures tell the story!! lol!!

7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh no, not those naughty kitties again!!LOL
I saw a jellybean not an olive!
Mmm.. if I squint my eyes I can just see the sparkles.
Love hte little baby shoes.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie! oh my gosh, you were right! We are laughing our heads off here. We are gone like 24 hours and these rascals are getting into the heavy duty stuff!! What are they eating that's making them so hypo!! LOVE the baby shoes :) And those super talented ladies, K & K had the best idea to personalise them, too sweet! Pardon the pun! Have a lovely week Laurie! Jenn and Jacqui xo

The Feathered Nest said...

Awww, Laurie!!! The little baby shoes are wonderful with their own little bird perched on top! Beautiful job ~ I just love them....xxoo, Dawn

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Beautiful creations, and then those silly kitties AGAIN! They sure are funny and always in trouble! I'm loving all the cupcakes!!

Esther Sunday said...

So cute. Those baby shoes turned out adorable! I just love your cupcakes, great idea about the "sugar" on them - an olive? Nope. Green jelly bean to me! Love, Esther

Cheryl Miller said...

Laurie, thanks for your comments! I've looked and looked for little baby shoes like that. So cute! And...I see a green jellybean, but olives are nice, too!
Cheryl

Angela said...

LOL! Love that kitty cat! And I'm for ANY jellybeans!

Lots of cute things on your blog!