Friday, February 22, 2008

My little helper

Whats a girl to do, they love to come and sit right where I'm working.

I listened to what of you suggested for the watercolor cupcakes and I think I made a decision...I'm sorry to tease you a bit, but I have to make a quick trip to Micheals and I'll show you tomorrow.

Now for the BEST news!!....are you ready....I will be having HIGH SPEED INTERNET installed on Tues. Morning!!!! My Cable guy is the best...because I am an apt. manager and I have brought him A LOT of business over the last 7 years, I get a fresh line installed in my office for FREE!! YAHOOOO! Of course he did ask "what took you so long" and laughed.

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Such a cute pic. of your little helper.
Good for you - high speed internet.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Btilliant :) Have a gorgeous weekend Laure! Jenn and Jacqui xo

Meggie said...

OMG! You will love it...high speed internet. That means better blogging.